NiFTy Arcade’s second NFT mini-game is an homage to Ski Free, a game originally created by Chris Pirih and released with Microsoft Entertainment Pack 3 for Windows 3.0 in October of 1991.
In this game, the player controls a skier on a mountain slope in an attempt to avoid both obstacles and a dangerously hungry Yeti.
Version 1.0 of this game features an endless mountain filled with randomly generated obstacles. It also includes basic counters for both the players score and total crashes.
- Supported Platforms: Desktop
- Controls: Mouse click (to start game)
- Controls: Mouse (to move skier)
- Original Mint Date: June 6, 2022
- Total NFT’s Minted: 10,000
- Total NFT’s distributed: ~9,400