NiFTy Arcade’s 16th NFT mini-game is a night-mode homage to Flappy Bird, a mobile game originally developed by Vietnamese video game artist and programmer Dong Nguyen under his game dev company .Gears
In this game, the player attempts to fly between columns of green pipes without hitting them.
The night-mode version of this side-scrolling game features randomly generated obstacles (pipes) along with a score counter that’s visible during the round. When the round ends, players can also see their “best” score which is stored in the browsers cache using localStorage.
- Platforms: Desktop + Mobile
- Desktop Controls: Click or press spacebar to flap your wings.
- Mobile Controls: Tap the screen to flap your wings.
- Original Mint Date: June 26, 2022
- Total NFT’s Minted: 10,000
- Total NFT’s distributed: ~30